REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Please join us this Sunday at 9:00am & 11:00am
Registration Process for Sunday
We are excited about worshipping with you this Sunday at Calvary. We will be hosting an onsite service at 9am & 11am using both auditoriums at 300 and 301 Rossland Road. As we are limited to only 30% capacity, we will require those who want to attend to register online using the Fellowship One link at the bottom of this email. If you are not signed up for Fellowship One you will be able to do that when you click on the registration link below. You can call the office (between 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-4 Friday) to register.
In order to facilitate a safe and smooth transition between the 9 & 11 am services at both campuses, we ask your cooperation by doing the following: if you are attending the 9am service please proceed promptly to your vehicles at the end of the service and exit the parking lot. If you are planning to attend the 11am service please wait to enter the buildings until 10:40am. Thank you.
Please note the following details before registering:
- Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system.
- We will not be able to accommodate anyone who has not registered in advance (including last minute walk-ins). If you are not able to register, please worship online with us at www.calvary.on.ca.
- Everyone must continue to follow public health advice, including practice physical distancing, washing of hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. The Durham Region requires the wearing of non-medical masks or face coverings in indoor public places and we are providing masks at the entrances.
- We look forward to having your children join us for a morning filled with interactive, biblically-based activities and teaching, in an atmosphere that will disciple your children and will see them grow in their own relationship with Jesus. For more details on the Kids Program we are offering on Sunday morning, click here.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the church.
- Offering envelopes can be placed in the offering boxes located at the back of the auditorium or continue to utilize the online options for giving. If you want to drop off your offering during the week, please bring it during office hours (Monday-Friday 9 to 5).
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
Arriving at the church
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while in the lobby and keep moving into the auditorium so that others can enter behind you.
- The ushers will direct you to a seat in an open row. In order to allow as many people as possible to worship together you need to be flexible and sit where the usher directs you to. If you have a medical concern then please let the usher know and they will try to accommodate you in a different location.
- Please maintain 3 empty seats between your family and the next family in your row.
Leaving the church
- Wait for the pastor to announce your seating section can exit before leaving your seat.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you traverse the parking lot to your car.
KIDS SUNDAY REGISTRATIONS:
SUNDAY - 9:00AM (EST):
SUNDAY - 11:00AM (EST):