REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Please join us this Sunday at 9:00 am
Registration Process for Sunday
We are excited about worshipping with you this Sunday back at Calvary. We will be hosting an onsite service at 9 a.m only using both auditoriums at 300 and 301 Rossland Rd. Unfortunately, as we are limited to only 30% capacity, we will not be able to accommodate everyone. Therefore, we will require those who want to attend to register online using the Fellowship One link at the bottom of this email. If you are not signed up for Fellowship One you will be able to do that when you click on the registration link below. The office is now open so you can also call 905.433.2960 (between 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-4 Friday) to register. Please note the following details before registering:
Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system.
- We will not be able to accommodate anyone who has not registered in advance (including last minute walk-ins). If you are not able to register, please worship online with us at www.calvary.on.ca.
- Everyone must continue to follow public health advice, including practice physical distancing, wear a face covering if physical distancing is a challenge, wash hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- There will be no child care or children’s program this Sunday, but families with children will be able to register and sit together for the service.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the church.
- Offering envelopes can be placed in the offering plates located at the back of the auditorium or continue to utilize the online options for giving. If you want to drop off your offering during the week, please bring it during office hours (Monday-Friday 9 to 5) since the office is now open.
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
- Only the lower hall washrooms will be open and those with mobility restrictions will have access to the washrooms across from the office.
Arriving at the church
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while in the lobby and keep moving into the auditorium so that others can enter behind you.
- The ushers will direct you to a seat in an open row. In order to allow as many people as possible to worship together you need to be flexible and sit where the usher directs you to. If you have a medical concern then please let the usher know and they will try to accommodate you in a different location.
- Please maintain 3 empty seats between your family and the next family in your row.
Leaving the church
- Wait for Pastor Rick to announce your seating section can exit before leaving your seat.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you traverse the parking lot to your car.
Screening Questions for registration
1. Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
Fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post nasal drip), hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, new smell or taste disorder(s), nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, unexplained fatigue/malaise, chills, headache.
2. Have you travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Are you awaiting a COVID19 test result?
4. Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
If No - screening complete- go to the link to register.
If Yes - go to question 5.
5. Did you wear the required and/or recommended PPE according to the type of duties you were performing (e.g., goggles, gloves, mask and gown or N95 with aerosol generating medical procedures (AGMPs) when you had close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19?
If Yes-screening complete- go to the link to register.
If No-do not register.
If you have answered yes to any of questions 1-3, please do not register.rIf you were directed to register from question 4 or 5, then please proceed to the Fellowship One link below to register. If you do not have access to Fellowship One, please call 905-433-2960 to register. There are 3 registration links below.
The two links are for registering at 300 (main building) and 301 (smaller building). The third link is a waiting list if both venues are full.
When someone cancels we will contact people on the waiting list.