Hold On Hang In
Living the Christian Life Inside Out
Transferring God’s grace for God’s glory into a self-absorbed world (Titus 2:7-8; 1 Peter 2:15)
From the “inside” – (Heb. 3:13; 10:24-25)
By Faith – (Heb. 11:1,6; 13:5-6)
- his accompanying presence
- his enduring help
1. Through heart-expanding care of others (1-3)
- Nurture your love for those born again from the same seed/ same womb by using your blessings to bless them (1).
- As an act of ministry to Jesus himself (Matt. 25:40), go out of your way to be hospitable to people in need – you never know how far-reaching the effects will be (2).
- Get good at putting your heart and feelings in the messy places of others (3).
2. Through sin-proofing your closest concerns (4-5)
- Make certain marriage, your mate, and your sexuality are held in the highest regard – a manner fully pleasing to the Lord (4).
- Champion “reproductive rights” (Gen. 1:28) and God’s grand binary design for companionship (Gen. 2:18).
- Fight Satan with sexual satisfaction in marriage only (1 Cor. 7:2,5).
- Sin-proof your wallet through financing greater love for God – in him, and not in things, find your contentment (5).