Mother's Day 2019
A Persistent Mother
Who do we go to when we need help? Why?
How do we approach the One who can help us?
1. Recognize Who Jesus is.
- Lord - Messiah - Saviour.
2. Recognize that Jesus came for everyone.
- Jew, Gentile, Male, Female, Every Ethnicity.
- Every Situation – the very best (by human terms) and the very worst.
- There is hope for everyone in Christ Jesus.
3. Approach Jesus in Faith, with Humility and Persistence.
- God given – not your own.
- You can’t approach God without the faith He gives you to approach Him.
- You need to exercise your faith – otherwise it is dead (James 2:14-26).
- You need to understand your position before God.
- You are totally reliant upon His grace
- Never give up asking.
- In order to answer your prayers, God must be able and willing.
Has God given you Faith in Him today?
Exercise your Faith! Approach Him in Faith, with Humility and Persistence.