Every Monday, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
A 12 Step, Christ-centred recovery discipleship group for all of life's hurts, hang-ups & habits.
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free"
- Galatians 5:1
Celebrate Recovery offers a safe place for people to gather and discuss the challenges we face. As we share our stories with one another, use the scriptural tools found in our Christ-centred curriculum, and develop a deeper relationship with Jesus, we begin to experience freedom, healing and wholeness.
Can you answer 'yes' to any of these questions:
- Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
- Do you sacrifice your identity, desires, or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace?
- Do you struggle feeling safe when you are not in control?
- Do you raise your voice to get your way?
- Do you act kind on the outside, but feel bitter on the inside?
- Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol, or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Do you struggle with your body image?
- Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors, such as pornography, drugs, or alcohol?
- Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, sexually, or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas and abuse?
Men's and Women's Recovery Groups address the following issues:
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Food Addiction
- Love and Relationship Addiction
- Abuse (Emotional/Physical/Sexual)
- Sexual Addiction and Pornography
- And many others
If you're a first-time visitor, come for the Large Group Session from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Following the session, "Newcomers 101" meets during Recovery Group Time (8:00 - 9:00 p.m.).
Don't give up there is hope!
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups are:
Facilitated by Celebrate Recovery Leaders who have been through recovery themselves.
A safe place to share struggles and victories in gender-based groups.
A place to find acceptance, community, accountability, and support.
Generally issue specific, but occasionally mixed issues.
Join us every Monday night
7:00pm to 8:00pm - General Meeting
8:00pm to 9:00pm - Small Groups / Newcomers 101
9:00pm - Cafe
To Find Out More
The best way to find out more about CR is to come and visit us on a Monday night. Things get started at 7:00pm. First time visitors are given an overview of the program in a newcomers meeting which is also the place for pastors, professionals or support workers who would like to know more about Celebrate Recovery.
You can also obtain more information by contacting Pastor Ken De'Ath